Mushroom Filling Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Mushroom Filling Recipe gets its butter,juice and bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mushroom Filling Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Mushroom Filling Recipe
- 1/4 lb boletus murshrooms or Dried
- 1/4 lb italian porcini Dried mushrooms
- 2 lb fresh mushrooms mature if possible
- 4 md onions
- 1 c oil or
- 1/2 lb butter
- 2 t black pepper ground
- 3 t salt
- 1/2 c dry bread crumbs
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- In a saucepan with enough water to cover, bring the dried mushrooms to a boil and simmer until tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Do NOT allow to cook dry, add water as needed.
- Cool and set aside. Wipe the fresh mushroom with a damp towel and trim the stems then finely chop them, setting them aside when done.
- Chop th onions and cook in oil or butter in heavy skillet until wilted. Add the chopped fresh mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring.
- Removed the dried mushroom from their liquid, reserving the liquid, and finely chop them, mixiing them in the fresh ones as you finish each one.
- Cook until the mushroom ixture is dry, then season to taste. Add the lemon juice andbread crumbs. Stir and remove from the heat. Keep stirring while cooling to allow the steam to escape.
- 1 quart. Maybe used to flavor rice for cabbage rolls and to make gravy and soup.