Mixed Vegetable Saute Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Mixed Vegetable Saute Recipe gets its corn,carrots and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mixed Vegetable Saute Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Mixed Vegetable Saute Recipe
- 2 1 lb eggplants cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 t salt
- 3 T corn oil
- 2 md 1 cup onions chopped
- 1 lb potatoes peeled cut into
- 1/2 in cubes
- 1 lb ripe tomatoes peeled cut into
- 1/2- in cubes
- 2 carrots grated
- 1/4 c fresh coriander chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1 t salt or to taste
- 1/4 t pepper
- Mix eggplant cubes w/1 ts salt & let stand for 1/2 hr. Rinse pieces under cold water & press out liquid gently. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, & mix for a moment. Cover the pan & cook over low heat for 5 mins.
- Add eggplants, potatoes, tomatoes, & carrots. Mix well & cover; continue to cook over low heat for 20 mins.
- Add coriander, garlic, remaining ts salt, and pepper. Cover & cook for 10 mins more. Serve hot or at room temp, or refrigerate & serve cold. Serves 6 w/other dishes.