Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy Recipe Recipe Recipe Recipe Recipe recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy Recipe gets its zest from fresh beef pieces . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy Recipe step by step preparation
Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy Recipe step by step,Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy Recipe preparation at home,Miso Soup Beef Bok Choy is very tasty recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or
- coconut oil
- ¼ cup ginger , peeled and
- thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic , thinly sliced
- 16 ounces grass-fed ground
- beef (bison is fine)
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups daikon radish , sliced
- into half moons
- 2 cups baby bok choy , thinly
- sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup dried seaweed
- (wakame , dulse, nori, arame
- or mixed)
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup sweet miso , glutenfree
- Pinch cayenne pepper , to
- taste (optional)
- ¼ cup low-sodium , glutenfree
- 1 serrano chile , diced, seeds
- removed (optional)
Heat a large saucepan on medium-high heat and add oil. When oil is hot, saute ginger and garlic until soft, about 1-2 minutes.
Add ground beef and sauté until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
Add water and daikon radish. Simmer until tender, about 2-3 minutes, then add bok choy.
Reduce to very low heat and add the seaweed and spinach.Add miso, cayenne pepper, tamari and chile, if using.
Divide among 4 bowls and serve.