Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and eggs. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe Step By Step Preparation At Home
Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Minced Beef Cutlet Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g minced beef
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 2 green sillies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- bread crumbs
- Boil the potatoes until cooked, then mash them.
- Fry the grated ginger, garlic and chopped chilies then add the minced beef a bit at a time and fry until cooked, stirring continuously.
- Salt to taste. Finely chop the onions. Fry in oil then mix with the mashed potatoes, onions and meat.
- Divide the mixture into 10 portions. Form into fat sausage or beefburger shapes, dip in the beaten egg and bread crumbs, and then refrigerate for a few hours.
- Finally, fry until golden brown.