Memphis Dry Rub Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Memphis Dry Rub Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Memphis Dry Rub Wings
Memphis Dry Rub Wings recipe step by step
- 1 pounds chicken wings , split at the joints, tips removed
- 1/8 cup unrefined evaporated cane sugar
- 1/8 cup golden or light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup kosher salt or medium fine sea salt
- 2 tsp sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp granulated onion
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/3 tbsp granulated garlic
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp elery salt
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 tsp ground coriander
- 1/3 tsp ground cayenne
- Canola oil spray
- 1 large plastic resealable bag
- In large bowl mix together all ingredients except the wings.Set aside.Rinse wings in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- Place wings in large plastic resealable bag and add 1/3 cup of rub.Set remaining rub aside.Seal bag and shake to evenly coat wings.
- Place bag on lipped sheet pan or cookie sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.Drain liquid from bag. Add 2 more tbsps. rub.
- Seal and shake to evenly coat wings.Set aside.Spray grill grates with canola oil.Set grill to medium heat (250-275 degrees F) and prepare for indirect cooking.
- When grill is hot, using tongs, place wings on cool side of grill and cook over indirect heat for 1 hour.Flip wings and lightly spray wings with canola oil.
- Dust wings very lightly with rub and cook for 1 hour or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.Serve and enjoy!