How to cook that Maple Nut Cake recipe at home. Maple Nut Cake recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Maple Nut Cake recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Maple Nut Cake recipe.
Maple Nut Cake how to make Maple Nut Cake recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavored extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8x8 inch square pan.
- Cream the butter or margarine add the sugar and continue creaming until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the maple flavoring.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture in 3 parts alternately with the milk to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Stir in the walnuts and pour in the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until an toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool then frost with Maple Butter Icing.