Liver Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Liver Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Liver Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
If you like liver you should love this curry. If not, then The curry sauce should work well with venison or other strong flavored game.
Liver Curry Recipe
- 250 g chicken liver
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cm ginger
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- coriander leaves
- Finely chop the onion and fry on a low heat until soft.
- Add the grated ginger and garlic and fry well, stirring continuously.
- Add the powdered spices and fry for a few minutes.
- Next add the chicken livers and fry lightly then add salt, the sugar and a chopped tomato. Add a little water and boil until cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.