Lemon Parsley Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Lemon Parsley Sauce Recipe gets its butter,thyme and peas.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lemon Parsley Sauce Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Lemon Parsley Sauce Recipe
- 1 lemon
- 4 T butter
- 2 whole chicken breasts split
- black pepper Fresh Ground
- 1/3 c parsley Chopped
- COOKING AND SERVING: Heat oven to 450F. Squeeze 1/4 cup lemon juice. Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Put chicken in a baking dish skin side up and drizzle with half of the butter.
- Bake until skin is crisp and golden brown and juices run clear, about 25 to 30 minutes. Put chicken on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir the lemon juice and remaining butter into pan juices, scraping the an with a wooden spoon to deglaze. Add the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.