Lainson recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This recipe gets its zest from garlic powder and cayenne pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lainson , the top 10 on this site.
Lainson Recipe step by step preparation at home
Lainson Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of quick and easy Lainson Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 4 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 4 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed (ground)
- 4 tablespoons sumac (ground)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons celery seed (ground)
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together your ingredients.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Rub generously onto pork shoulder, cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 4 hours) before smoking, baking, slow cooking, or grilling.