Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe gets its onion,pepper and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe
- 6 oz thick cut bacon cut into
- 1 1/8 inch pieces
- 6 lb russet potatoes peeled
- 1 and ,Finely Grated
- 1 md yellow onion peeled and
- 1 finely Grated
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 5 eggs beaten
- 2 t salt
- 1 black Freshly Ground
- 1 pepper To Taste
- 1 T butter Melted
- Fry the bacon until crisp and set aside. Run the grated potato and onion through a meat grinder on coarse.
- Place in a mixing bowl. Add the bacon with its drippings and remaining ingredients except the butter.
- Use the melted butter to butter the baking dish.
- Mix well and pour into a 13 x 8 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 1/2 hour, then reduce the heat to 375 for 25 minutes more.
- for best results the pudding should be at least TWO inches deep in the pan.