Kolachki Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kolachki Recipe gets its cream,butter and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kolachki Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kolachki Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Kolachki Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Kolachki Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 lb cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 lb butter at Room Temperature
- 3 c flour
- 1 walnut filling below or
- 12 oz poppy seed filling 1 can
- 1 lb walnuts finely ground
- 1 egg
- 1 c sugar
- 1 water
- Mix butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add flour and mix again until smooth. Making this dough is easy with a food processor, hard with a mixer.
- Roll dough into 3 balls. Refrigerate dough to keep it from drying out. The dough can be refrigerated for 1-2 hours, but it is not necessary.
- Roll out 1 ball at a time and flour lightly. Roll dough out in flour or granulated sugar so it doesn't stick.
- Cut dough into squares or circles using cookie or biscuit cutter. Add about a teaspoon of filling. Roll squares into "logs." Fold circles over and seal with a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. MAKE FILLING: Mix all ingredients together. Add water to obtain a sticky consistency.