Kishmish Vashli Tolma Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kishmish Vashli Tolma Recipe gets its tomatao juice,cabbage and leaves.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kishmish Vashli Tolma Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kishmish Vashli Tolma Recipe
- 1 lb lamb Ground
- 1/2 c light or dark raisins
- 1 T fresh coriander chopped
- 1 T fresh dill chopped
- 1 t salt or to taste
- 1/2 c raw rice well-rinsed
- 20 to 25 cabbage leaves blanched in boiling water
- 3 lg lb apples peeled cored & sliced
- 2 md 1 c onions cut into rings
- 3 c tomato juice
- Mix lamb w/raisins & herbs & process to a smooth consistency. Mix w/salt & rice. Stuffed cabbage leaves w/mixture.
- Put stuffed cabbage in one layer in a large pan or skillet & scatter over over it half of apple slices & onion slices.
- Add another layer of stuffed cabbage & balance of apples & onions. Pour tomato water over all & bring to a boil.
- Cover pan & cook over low heat for 1 hr. Serve warm w/bread.
- Leftover stuffing can be used to prepare meatballs in diameter.
- Place them in a pan where there is space & cook w/stuffed cabbage.