Japanese Chicken Wings in oven is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Japanese Chicken hot wings Recipe gets its zest from Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy baked chicken wings , the top 10 on this site. This Easy Japanese Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. chicken wings you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below baked japanese chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy japanese chicken wings
chicken wings in oven
- 3 lbs chicken wings separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 3 tbsps water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Dip wings in egg and coat with flour.Heat butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry wings until deep brown. Place in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt.
- Pour over wings. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings often with sauce.