Irish Beef Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Irish Beef Recipe gets its onions,bottles and carrots.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Irish Beef Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Irish Beef Recipe
- 2/3 lb Beef Cubed
- 1/2 c Flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- OIl for frying
- 2 onions Sliced
- 4 cloves garlic Minced
- 3 carrots Sliced
- 1 t parsley Minced
- 1/2 t Thyme
- Salt and pepper To Taste
- Beef broth or stock
- 2 Bottles
- 12- oz each guinness
- Dip beef in flour and coat on all sides. Brown in oil, in batches and remove to heat proof pot or casserole.
- Saute onions and garlic in same oil and add to beef. Add carrots, parsley and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour enough beef broth to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Lift meat, onions and carrots from pot to serving plate with slotted spoon.
- Over high heat, reduce sauce to half the original volume.