Honey glazed chicken thighs from your slow cooker at home. Honey glazed chicken thighs from your slow cooker recipes makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Honey glazed chicken thighs from your slow cooker recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Honey glazed chicken thighs recipe from your slow cooker recipe.
Honey glazed chicken thighs
Honey glazed chicken thighs step by step recipe
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic chopped salt and pepper to taste 8 chicken thighs
- To Make Glaze: In a medium bowl combine the ketchup, pineapple juice, molasses, rum, mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly oiled 9x13 inch baking dish; brush both sides with prepared glaze, using about 1/2 of the glaze. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Also, refrigerate remaining glaze.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly brush chicken pieces on one side with some of the reserved glaze and bake uncovered in preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Turn pieces, brush with remaining glaze and bake for another 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Put chicken under broiler and lightly brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes each side. (Note: Watch chicken carefully, as this 'sugary' glaze burns easily!)