Hazelnut Coffee Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This hazelnut coffee Recipe gets its zest from fresh coffee powder. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hazelnut coffee Recipe, the top 10 on this site.
hazelnut coffee Recipe Step By Step preparation at home
- 5 cups of water
- ¼ cup ground roasted chicory
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts ,
- finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- Place water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add in chicory, hazelnuts and cacao nibs, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in cinnamon sticks and turn off heat. Cover and steep for another 5 minutes or until desired taste is achieved.
- Strain the chicory, cacao nibs, nuts and cinnamon and discard or save for a second batch. Pour coffee into a mug, and add vanilla extract at the end and serve.
- Store leftovers in a glass jar, such as a mason jar, and refrigerate for up to 3 days.