Haselnussmakronen Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Haselnussmakronen Recipe gets its zest sugar,vanilla and lemon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Haselnussmakronen Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c shelled hazelnuts pulverizd
- 6 T unsweetened cocoa
- 2 t lemon peel Grated
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grease large baking sheet. Beat egg whites until they foam and thicken slightly.
- Sprinkle sugar over them and continue to beat until whites form stiff peaks.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and with a rubber spatula gently but thoroughly fold the mixture into the whites, using an over under cutting motion, rather than stirring.
- To make cookies, drop by tablespoons onto the baking sheet, about an inch apart.
- Let cookies rest at room temperature for 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat oven to 300, bakes cookies in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes or until they are firm.
- Carefully transfer to cake rack to cool.