Grilled chicken Florida Barbecue sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Grilled chicken Florida Barbecue sauce Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Grilled chicken Florida Barbecue sauce Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Grilled chicken Florida Barbeque sauce Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 4-6 large pieces of chicken for grilling
- 2 sticks of butter
- ½ cup of cider vinegar
- ½ cup of ketchup
- 2 bottles of prepared horseradish
- Juice from 3 large lemons
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- An optional tablespoon of hot pepper sauce.
- get a stainless pot and melt butter slowly, and then add the vinegar.
- Ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, salt and Worcestershire and pepper sauces.
- Simmer the grilled chicken uncover in the flavor.
- To let the flavor sink in, and then use a basting sauce on the chicken.