Greek Seasonings Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Greek Seasonings Recipe gets its lemon,pepper and garlic powder.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Greek Seasonings Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Greek Seasonings Recipe
- 2 lb bear steaks
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 t combination of oregano marjoram
- Trim all visible fat from the bear as it turns rancid rapidly. Whisk the other ingredients together until emulsified.
- Use the emulsion to marinate the meat for 2-3 hours, refrigerated. Longer marinading before cooking does not improve the meat as the remaining bear fat will go rancid despite refrigeration.
- Grill, broil or saute the steaks until WELL DONE. Bear should always be thoroughly cooked as a trichinosis precaution. Serve immediately.
- Do not try making a gravy from the marinade as it will usually have picked up a gamy taste from the bear meat.