Grandfather Soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Grandfather Soup Recipe gets its milk,carrot and potato.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Grandfather Soup Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Grandfather Soup Recipe
- 2 c water
- 2 t salt
- 1/4 c milk or half & half
- 3 T butter
- 2 md potato
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 c flour
- Cube the potatoes 1/2" after peeling them. Julienne the carrot, and chop the onion.
- Bring the water to a slow boil and add the potatoes & carrot, salt, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Mix the flour, 1 tablespoon of butter, and enough of the butter to make a stiff dough.
- Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll into 1/2" ball and drop into the slow boiling soup.
- Saute the onion in the remaining butter until they start to brown.
- Add the milk & onions to the soup and cook for 5 more minutes.