Goblin Barter Sauce recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Goblin Barter Sauce recipe gets its zest from fresh potatoes,canola oil and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Barter Sauce recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Goblin Barter Sauce Recipe step by step preparation at home
Goblin Barter Sauce Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of quick and easy Goblin Barter Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups ketchup
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt/kosher salt
In a large saucepan, mix together your ingredients.
Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cool before serving.