How to cook that Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes at home.Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe.
Gluten free Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar 1/2 cup white rice flour 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin optional
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and vanilla until well blended. Sift together the confectioners' sugar, rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca starch and gelatin.
- Stir into the butter mixture until all of the dry ingredients have been absorbed.
- Mix in the ground hazelnuts and chopped hazelnuts. Form teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and shape into crescents. Place cookies at least 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. For crispier cookies, reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and bake slightly longer.