Fried Chicken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fried Chicken Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Fried Chicken Recipe in oven step by step
Fried Chicken Recipe in oven step by step,preparation time for Fried Chicken Recipe,one the tasty and famosu recipe and delicious Fried Chicken
Yield: 4 people
- ½ cup fat-free milk or buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup cornflakes , crumbled
- 1½ tablespoons onion powder
- 1½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried hot pepper , crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger , ground
- 8 pieces chicken , skinless (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- a few shakes paprika
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- preheat oven to 350 F
- Add ½ teaspoon of poultry seasoning to milk.
- Combine all other spices with cornflakes crumbs, and place in plastic bag.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken into milk and shake to remove excess.
- Quickly shake in bag with seasonings and crumbs, and remove the chicken from the bag.
- Refrigerate chicken for 1 hour
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and sprinkle lightly with paprika for color
- Space chicken evenly on greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 30–40 minutes or until meat can easily be pulled away from the bone with fork
- Drumsticks may require less baking time than breasts. Crumbs will form crispy “skin.”