Fried Beer Batter Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Fried Beer Batter Recipe gets its dark rum,beer and jam.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fried Beer Batter Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fried Beer Batter Recipe
- 1/4 c apricot jam
- 1/2 T dark rum
FRIED BEER BATTER COATED STRAWBERRI
- 2 quarts pure olive oil ,for frying
- 2/3 c white flour
- 2/3 c beer
- 1 1/2 T granulated sugar
- 16 large strawberries
- 2 T powdered sugar
- TO PREPARE: For the sauce, bring apricot jam, rum, and 1/4 cup water to boil in a small nonreactive saucepan. Simmer to blend flavors, about 4 minutes; cover and keep sauce warm.
- TO COOK: For the strawberries, heat oil in a Dutch oven or electric deep fryer to 365F. Mix flour, beer, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Dip each strawberry in this batter just before placing it in the hot oil. Working in batches to avoid overcrowding, fry strawberries until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain strawberries on paper towels.
- TO SERVE: Dust strawberries with confectioners' sugar and serve immediately with Apricot Sauce.