Fish Chop Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fish Chop Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fish Chop Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Fish Chop Recipe
- 200 g haddock
- 1 potato
- 1/2 onion
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 egg
- lemon juice
- Cook the fish in the microwave with a little lemon juice. Mash the fish.
- Boil the potato and then mash it.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion and grated ginger until soft.
- Add the mashed fish and fry. Next, add the chilli, cumin, turmeric and garam masala.
- Stir, then add the mashed potato, mix well and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool. Divide the mixture into 6 portions. Shape into balls (or flat patties as in the picture) and dip first in the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, then deep fry until golden brown. Serve hot or cold with sweet chilli sauce.