Essig Krautersauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Essig Krautersauce Recipe gets its zest capers,shallots and olive oil.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Strawberry Essig Krautersauce Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Essig Krautersauce Recipe
- 1 T shallots chopped
- 1 T capers chopped
- 1 T parsley chopped
- 1 T chervil chopped
- 1 T chives chopped
- 1 c olive oil
- 1/2 c tarragon vinegar
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Mix the first five ingredients with the oil and let stand for at least 1 hour.
- Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. This dressing may be used with meat, fish, vegetables or salad.
- Rice one hard-cooked egg over the dish if desired, or egg may be added to the dressing.
- 2 Tb. green onion, chopped may be substituted for the shallots.
- Great over fresh chopped tomato! It may be served hot or cold.
- Gourmet's Old Vienna Cookbook And almost exactly like my grandmother did it...she was so stubborn, if she had seen this in print, she would have sworn they had stolen it from her