Egg Chop with Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Egg Chop Curry Recipe gets its zest from potato,cm ginger. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Egg Chop Recipe ,the top 10 on this site.
Egg Chop Recipe
Egg Chop Recipe with a beans flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Egg Chop
Yield: 4 people
- 4 eggs
- 250 g minced beef
- 500 g potato
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
- Wash, cut and boil the potatoes. When cooked, drain the water, mash and divide into 6 equal portions. Hard boil 3 of the eggs and leave to cool.
- De-seed the chilli, then grate or liquidise the onion, chilli and garlic. Heat some oil in a pan then add the bay leaves, onion, chilli and garlic. Fry gently for a few minutes.
- Next, raise the heat and add the minced meat a little at a time. Fry until lightly browned. Lower the heat again and add the garam masala and grated ginger.
- Add a little water, salt to taste, then cover the pan and cook on a low heat until the meat is done. Once cooked, boil off any excess liquid to make sure the preparation is completely dry, add chopped coriander leaves then allow to cool.
- Shell the 3 hardboiled eggs, cut into halves lengthways and remove the yolk. Mix the yolk with the cooled minced meat and divide into 6 portions. Use half an egg to make each chop.
- Take half of one of the 6 portions of meat and fill the hole left by the yolk. Use the other half of the portion of meat to recreate the egg shape. Do this for all 6 chops.
- Beat the remaining egg. Cover each egg chop with a portion of mashed potato, then dip into the beaten egg and coat evenly with breadcrumbs. Put the chops in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Finally, fry in oil until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve hot.