Dilled Salmon recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Salmon recipe gets its zest from melted butter,bay leaves and tomato sauce.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Salmon recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Dilled Salmon Recipe
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 olive oil spray
- Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Saute‚ onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add lemon juice and fresh dill. Remove from heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Spray a baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Spread rice evenly over bottom. Top rice with salmon. Cover each fillet with vegetable mixture.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake for 20 minutes at 350F