Curried Chicken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Curried Chicken Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Curried Chicken Recipe , the top 10 on this site
Curried Chicken Recipe step by step preparation
Curried Chicken Recipe in oven step by step,preparation time for Curried Chicken Recipe,one the tasty and famosu recipe and delicious Curried Chicken
Yield: 4 people
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme , crushed
- 1 stalk scallion , chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper , chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper , ground
- 8 cloves garlic , crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger , grated
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 pieces chicken , skinless (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium white potato , diced
- 1 large onion , chopped
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, and salt
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes
- Add onions and cook for 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.