Crescent Cookies recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Crescent Cookies recipe gets its zest sugar, and chocolate.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Crescent Cookies recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Crescent Cookies Recipe
- 500 g marzipan
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pn salt
- 3 egg whites
- 100 g almonds Sliced
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Mix marzipan, sugar, salt and egg whites with an electric mixer until they are a soft mixture. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius temperature.
- Fill the mixture into a bag with a medium sized hole. Sprinkle the almonds onto a sheet of paper and press threads of the mixture out of the bag onto the almonds.
- Then roll the threads in the almonds, form them into little crescents and transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper.
- Bake them in the middle of the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and dip one or both ends of the crescents into it.
- Store in a container that is NOT completely airtight. Makes about 50.