Crabmeat Recipe with scrambled eggs recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Crabmeat with eggs recipe gets its zest from eggs,pepper,and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Crab Recipe with scrambled eggs recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Crabmeat Recipe with scrambled eggs Recipe
- 8 oz crabmeat canned or frozen
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Pick over the crabmeat and remove all the stiff membranes.
- Beat the eggs slightly with a wire whisk, add milk and seasonings, and beat a little more.
- Stir in the crabmeat and pour into individual buttered casseroles.
- Cover and bake in a medium oven (350 degrees F) 30 minutes. Serves four.