Crab Quesadillas recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Crab recipe gets its zest from melted butter,bay leaves and tomato sauce.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Crab recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Crab Quesadillas Recipe
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 jalapeno pepper seeded
- 1 and finely chopped
- 1 centiliter garlic minced
- 1 lb lump crabmeat drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 8- inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup shrredded monterey jack
- 1 cheese with jalapeno peppers
- Combine butter and oil; set aside. Saute' onions, peppers, and garlic in 2 Tbl.
- reserved butter mixture in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring constant, until tender. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in crab meat and next 3 ingredients.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets; brush 1 side of each tortilla, and sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half.
- Bake at 475 degrees F. for 4 minutes or until golden. Cut each tortilla into thirds. Serve warm.