Cold Potato Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cold Potato Salad Recipe gets its zest potatoes,vinegar and onion .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cold Potato Salad Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cold Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 potatoes large
- 1 boiling water
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 onion medium minced
- 3 T vinegar
- 1/2 t mustard prepared
- 1 t sugar
- 2 t dillseed
- Potatoes should be peeled and quartered. In medium saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of potato water. Dice potatoes. Add oil and minced onion; toss gently.
- In small saucepan bring the 3/4 cup potato water to a boil; pour over potatoes and onion.
- Keep at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours. Stir in vinegar, mustard, sugar, and dillseed.
- Potato salad will be creamy. Serve at room temperature.