Cinnamon Spiked Whipped Cream Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Cinnamon Spiked Whipped Recipe gets its zest from fresh vanilla. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cinnamon Spiked Whipped Cream Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Cinnamon Spiked Whipped Cream Recipe Step By Step
- One 13-ounce can coconut
- milk (full fat)
- 1/4 pumpkin (freshly roasted
- or canned)
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon real vanilla
- extract (or try maple extract
- for a treat)
- Refrigerate or freeze a can of coconut milk (if you refrigerate, do it overnight.
- If you freeze, freeze for about 2 hours).When coconut milk is chilled, take the lid off and scoop JUST the fat off, drain the water off and reserve for a yummy stir fry or curry.
- Place the coconut fat in a blender and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend on the highest speed for about 2 minutes or until the mixture is very smooth.
- Mixture should be somewhat thick.Place thickened mixture in the fridge for about 2 hours or until it thickens to desired consistency.