Chocolate Gingerbread Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chocolate Gingerbread Recipe gets its cinnamon ,buckwheat and ginger.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chocolate Gingerbread Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chocolate Gingerbread Recipe
- 2 c spelt flour or whole wheat
- 1 flour
- 1 t cinnamon Ground
- 1 t baking soda
- 3/4 c orange juice
- 1/2 c yogurt
- 1/4 c sunflower oil
- 1/4 c dark liquid honey such as
- 1 buckwheat
- 2 oz unsweetened baking
- 1 chocolate
- 1 T ginger root Grated
- Here is a Menonnite version which includes some ginger.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine all the dry ingredients.
- On low heat, dissolve the chocolate in the oil. Then put the chocolate-oil mixture into a small bowl and add all the other wet ingredients.
- Mix well with an electric mixer. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir until well mixed.
- Then put the batter into two 18 cm 7 inch, lightly oiled, pie pans or round cake tins.
- Bake at 375F 190C for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
- Cool on racks and then serve at room temperature.