Chocolate Filled Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chocolate Filled Recipe gets its zest milk,sugar and vanilla.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chocolate Filled Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chocolate Filled Recipe
- 1 pk active dry yeast
- 1/4 c water 105-115 deg f Warm
- 3/4 c milk scalded
- 1/3 c buttersoftened
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 teaspon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 6 oz pkg nestle toll house
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 morsels
- 1/2 c walnuts Chopped
- 1 egg Beaten
- In small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside. In large bowl, combine scalded milk, butter, sugar and salt; stir until butter melts.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in yeast. Gradually add flour, beating well after each addition. Turn dough out onto lightly floured board; knead 8 minutes.
- Place dough in large greased bowl; turn once. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk (about 1 1/2 hours). Turn dough out onto lightly floured board; knead 1 minute.
- Roll into 22 x 14 inch rectangle. Sprinkle Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and nuts over dough. Roll up jelly roll style starting with long side; seal seam.
- Form into ring; seal ends. Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Cut 2/3 way through ring at 1 inch intervals, leaving center intact.
- Gently twist each section. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush break with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish as desired.