Chinese Barbecue Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Chinese Barbecue Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Chinese Barbecue Chicken Wings
Chinese Barbecue Chicken Wings in oven
- 3 lbs chicken wings separated at joints, tips removed
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp chile-garlic sauce or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together housing sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and chili-garlic sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken wing pieces on the prepared baking sheet.Brush chicken with housing sauce mixture.Bake in the preheated oven until chicken wings are no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes on each side, basting every 15 minutes.