Chili Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Chili Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Chili Chicken Wings
Chili Chicken Wings recipe step by step
- 3 lbs chicken wings , split at the joints, tips removed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- To Make the Sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 1/2 tbsps chili paste
- 2 tbsps cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsps. water to make a slurry
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet or use a deep fat fryer.
- Mix the cornstarch with the salt in a shallow dish and coat the chicken with the mixture.Shake off any excess.
- Fry the chicken wings in the hot oil until the exterior is golden brown and crispy and they are cooked through on the inside, about 12 minutes.
- Turn a few times to ensure even cooking and avoid burning.Once all the wings are ready, mix all sauce ingredients except for the chili paste and the cornstarch slurry in a large frying pan.
- Bring to the boil and cook until slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the chili paste and bring to the boil again. Stir in the cornstarch slurry and continue cooking until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken wings to the sauce, toss until coated and cook over low heat until heated through. Serve immediately.