How to cook that Chicken Thighs Surprise recipe at home.Chicken Thighs Surprise recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Chicken Thighs Surprise can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions of preparation of Chicken Thighs Surprise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup with herbs 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pumpkin, eggplant, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Transfer to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the condensed soup, chicken broth, garlic salt and pepper. Pour half of this mixture over the vegetables. Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables, and sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Pour the rest of the soup over everything.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is cooked and the juices are cleared.