Chicken Kiev Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chicken Kiev Recipe gets its tarragon,butter and eggs.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Kiev Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chicken Kiev Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c fine dry breadcrumbs or cracker mea
- 2 t parsley
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 2 t tarragon
- 2 t chives
- 1 egg
- 3 T butter
- 3 T fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- Fill a bowl full of either very fine cracker crumbs straight Saltines; not anything weird or very fine dry breadcrumbs.
- Add to this some parsley, chives, garlic powder and just a little tarragon. Coat chicken breasts with egg, then in the crumb mixture.
- Melt lots of butter in a heavy pan, moderate heat works best to brown, and cook the chicken without burning it or drying it out.
- Turn pieces frequently 2 - 3 times each side. After first side is done and while second side is cooking, sprinkle a little lemon juice on that side.
- Repeat each time you turn the pieces, trying not to get the lemon juice in the butter, just on the chicken; as the butter and lemon juice together make a lot of muss and fuss and noise.
- You will need to add butter once or twice more while cooking. Takes about 15 - 20 minutes to cook altogether.