Chicken Gorky Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chicken Gorky Recipe gets its tomato,butter and onion.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Gorky Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chicken Gorky Recipe
- 3 lb chicken breasts boneless
- 2 oz vodka Heated
- 1 T tomato paste
- 5 T butter
- 1 T flour
- 1 1/2 c sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 T feta cheese Crumbled
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 T parsley Dried
- 1 garlic clove Minced
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1/4 c onion Chopped
- Brown chicken in butter with the chopped onions. Pour heated vodka over the chicken & onions. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, & parsley.
- Remove chicken from the pan, dredge in the flour, add the tomato paste, & chicken broth to the pan. Stir-in the sourcream & feta cheese.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add the chicken again to the mixture, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken in a deep casserole dish. Pour the mixture over the chicken and cook in preheated 350 degree F oven and cook for 20 minutes or until brown on top.