Chicken Cutlets Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chicken Cutlets Recipe gets its butter,pepper and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Cutlets Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 1/4 c milk
- 2 lb chicken breasts boned & skinned
- 2 lb turkey breast meat
- 5 italian type white bread slices
- 1/4 lb butter Unsalted
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 t white pepper
- 2 c bread crumbs Dried
- 10 T butter in small pcs Unsalted
- Put 5 bread slices in abowl and pour in the milk. Soak the bread for 15 minutes. Squeeze the bread dry being careful not to tear it up.
- Grind the chicken fine then combine with the bread slices. Gradually beat in the 1/4 lb of butter that you have softened, along with the salt & pepper, until the mixture is smooth.
- Make 6 patties from this mixture. Roll them in the bread crumbs coating them completely. take the 10 tablespoons of butter an clarify them in large skillet over a Low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for 3 minutes so the whey will settle out. Spoon off the clear butter, dump the whey, and return 6 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet.
- Place oever a Med. high heat and when hot fry the patties for approx. 5-6 minutes per side or until done to suit your taste. Serve at once, pour remianing butter over the patties.
- Very good with a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream on each patty.