Chicken and Artichokes is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken pasta bake recipe gets its zest from Chicken, pasta, and Artichokes hearts. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken recipe, the top 10 on this site. This Chicken with Artichokes was delicious recipe. Chicken pasta bake makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Chicken and Artichokes you can make in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions for preparation of Chicken Artichokes recipe
Chicken and Artichokes pasta bake recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped broccoli 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 can artichoke hearts 14 ounce, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat; brown the chicken and garlic in oil (about 5 minutes). Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pan; then add the broccoli and tomato, and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts, mushrooms, red bell pepper, cooked chicken, and pasta; cook for 3 to 5 more minutes, or until hot. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve.