Cherry Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cherry Sauce Recipe gets its zest red wine,veal and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cherry Sauce Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cherry Sauce Recipe
Cherry Sauce Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Cherry Sauce Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Cherry Sauce Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 4 veal cutlets lean
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper white
- 1/4 c red wine
- 2 T evaporated milk
- 16 oz cherries tart canned drain
- 1 parsley
- Veal cutlets should weigh about 6 oz each.
- Pat cutlets dry with paper towels. Heat oil in frypan and brown cutlets on each side approximately 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove cutlets from pan and keep them warm.
- Blend wine and evaporated milk in a pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cherries; heat through and adjust seasonings. Return cutlets to sauce and reheat, but DO NOT boil.
- Arrange cutlets on preheated platter, pouring cherry sauce around them. Garnish with parsley.