Cheese Pastries Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cheese Pastries Recipe gets its cream,chives and cheddar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cheese Pastries Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cheese Pastries Recipe
- 1 1/2 c flour all-purpose
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t cream of tartar
- 10 T butter unsalted cold
- 1/4 c water ice
- 1 egg
- 1 c muenster cheese shredded
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 T parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 c parsley chopped
- 2 T chives chopped
- 2 T mint chopped
- Prepare Pastry: Place flour, salt, cream of tartar and butter in food processor. Whirl until texture of coarse meal. Add water.
- Whirl just until combined and mixture begins to mass together. Place on plastic wrap, flatten to a disk, and wrap airtight. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 30 days.
- Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8" thickness. Cut out 24 circles with 3" round cookie cutter, rerolling scraps; or trace around 3" water glass.
- Pleat edges of circles and fit in bottom of muffin tins.Prepare Filling: Beat egg in bowl. Add Meunster, Cheddar, Parmesan, parsley, chives and mint.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons filling in each pastry shell; spread level. Can be prepared up to 3 hours ahead and refrigerated.
- Bake in preheated hot oven 425'F for 12-15 minutes or until the filling is golden brown and the pastry begins to color. Remove from tins; cook on rack. Serve warm.