Chakapuli Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chakapuli Recipe gets its lemon juice,leaves and tarragon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chakapuli Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chakapuli Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Chakapuli Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Chakapuli Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 lb lamb shank or boneless into 2-in pieces
- 5 bn abt 20 fresh scallion chopped fine water
- 2 T dried tarragon salt or to taste pepper
- 1/4 c fresh mint leaves chopped
- 2 T mint Dried
- 1 1/2 lb 10-12 fresh plums
- 1/2 c fresh coriander chopped
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- Put lamb in a dry pan, cover, & cover over low heat for 15 mins, stirring now & then. Add scallions & water, & bring to a boil.
- Add tarragon, salt, pepper, mint, & plums. Simmer over low heat for 20 mins. Add coriander & lemon juice & cook until tender.
- Total time will be abt 1 hr. Serve hot w/white rice. Serves 8 to 10 w/bread & salads.
- The chakapuli may be frozen for future dining. Simply thaw out for several hrs & then briefly warm up.