Butter Cake Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Butter Cake Recipe gets its zest sugar,almond and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Butter Cake Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Butter Cake Recipe
- 2 env active warm
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 c butter
- 4 c all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 rind of 1 lemon Grated
- Eggs Butter Topping
- 1/2 c butter 1 stick
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/3 c almonds blanched slivered
- Sprinkle the yeast over warm water. Heat milk, sugar, salt and the 1/2 cup butter together until sugar is dissolved and butter melted.
- Cool to lukewarm. Add dissolved yeast. Place the flour blended with lemon rind in large mixing bowl; form a well in the center.
- Add yeast-milk mixture and the eggs. Stir until blended and smooth. Pour into a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking pan, spreading dough evenly.
- Let rise in warm place about 45 minutes. Chop the butter into the mixed sugar and cinnamon to form fine particles. Sprinkle over top of risen batter.
- Add the almonds. Bake in oven preheated to 375 F. for 30 minutes, or until top is golden and syrupy. Makes about 12 servings.
- Variations: Strenuousness: This is much the same as Butter kuchen except that the lemon rind is omitted from the butter and a crumb topping of 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup ground almonds and 8 Tbsp stick butter are sprinkled over batter.
- If desired, 1/4 tsp cinnamon may also be added to the topping mixture. Butterfingered (a Bremen specialty). Prepare as for Butter kuchen, place sliced peeled apples over top of dough before placing in oven.
- Cover apples with same Butter Topping. Almonds are an optional addition