Buffalo wings recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Easy Fried hot wings Recipe gets its zest from Chicken, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy buffalo wings recipe , the top 10 on this site. This Easy Fried Chicken wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. buffalo wings you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy buffalo wings recipe
Buffalo Chicken Hot Wings:buffalo wings recipe
- 4 lbs chicken wings separated at joints, tips removed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Celery sticks.
- Blue Cheese dressing for dipping
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt.Place chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated.
- Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes. Heat oil in a large skillet.Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.Remove from heat and reserve for serving.Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl and add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.