Buddha bowl recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Buddha bowl gets its zest from fresh bowl. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
buddha bowl recipe step by step preparation at home
buddha bowl recipe step by step preparation at home,prepration time for buddha bowl recipe,buddha bowl recipe is very tasty dish
- 4 cups steamed veggies (carrots , bell
- peppers , shiitake mushrooms, celery,
- bok choy , broccoli, spinach, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 16 ounces tempeh (can also use
- chicken , grass-fed beef or seafood),
- cubed. Tip: Make your cubes small to
- maximize flavor.
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free , lowsodium,
- tamari , divided
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin (Japanese sweet
- rice wine) or brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger , peeled and
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- One 8-ounce package shiritaki noodles
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- (almond, cashew, etc.) Tip: the
- crunchy variety is great in this dish
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 scallions , chopped
Steam your vegetables if you have not already done so and set aside.Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add temper cubes and 1 tablespoon of tamari and stir to combine.
Reduce heat to medium. Brown each side for 4-5 minutes. Set aside on a plate.Meanwhile, make sauce by mixing the remaining tamari, sesame oil, mirin, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) in a small bowl.
Heat the noodles on medium-low heat in the skillet. Add the sauce and stir to combine.Add the nut butter and stir to combine. Place temper back in skillet and mix with the noodles so that everything is covered in the sauce.
Turn off heat to serve, divide steamed vegetable mixture among 4 bowls. Top with about 1 ½ cups temper and noodles.
Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and garnish with cilantro and scallions. Enjoy hot or cold.Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 5 days.