Brioche Bread recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Brioche Bread recipe gets its zest from fresh egg yolks,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Brioche Bread recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Brioche Bread Recipe
- 2 1/4 c flour ,Sifted
- 1/2 c milk
- to lukewarm (or 105 to)
- 115 de
- 1 pk active dry yeast
- 1 T sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 6 T butter melted and cooled
- In a large mixing bowl, place flour. Make a well in the center and pour in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Sprinkle yeast and sugar over milk, stir, and let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes). With 2 spoons stir together liquid and dry ingredients. Cover with a tea towel and let stand in a warm place until mixture bubbles and rises slightly (about 25 minutes).
- Mix in egg yolks and butter. Add lukewarm milk, a little at a time, until a workable dough is formed. With a wooden spoon, work dough until smooth and shiny, (5-10 minutes).
- Cover with a tea towel and set in a warm place to rise until doubled in bulk (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Punch down dough. With a teaspoon scoop out pieces of dough about the size of an egg and form them into balls.
- Place balls well spaced on an unreleased baking sheet. Crack the whole egg into a small bowl and beat well; brush tops of balls.
- Let stand in a warm place 15 to 20 minutes, then brush with egg again. Place in oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.